New video uploaded!
In the second episode of this two part modelling series i will be taking the high poly and low poly Jam Jars created in Blender and importing them into Substance Painter to give them a realistic texture, using the “normal” information generated from the high poly mesh to project detail onto the low poly model.
- Blender Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD8q…
- Substance Painter Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQq4H…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/belid…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/belidos3
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zxmMZGgNAa