From palettes to atlases to trim sheets, one size doesn’t fit them all in the world of game assets. Atlases, Palettes, or Trims? OH MY! … or should that be Oh Why? In this Blender tutorial video I give a brief overview of the five most common texturing methods used for adding materials to game assets, and what type of asset each method is generally good for.
- Blender Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD8q…
- Substance Painter Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQq4H…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/belid…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/belidos3
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zxmMZGgNAa