Part 2 of a short series of Blender videos in which i go through how i create and texture clutter assets for games. Clutter assets are small incidental objects randomly placed in scenes to make them feel lived in, in this second part, using Blender i take you through my method of creating a simple paper clutter assets, bending them and crumpling them.
- Blender Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD8q…
- Substance Painter Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQq4H…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/belid…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/belidos3
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zxmMZGgNAa