In this video I will be creating a low poly stylized pirate ship in Blender 2.9+, I’ll be using a variety of techniques including modifiers and a simple texture palette sheet method to bring it to life with some colour.
This model is part of a playlist of low poly blender tutorials that fit the theme of a low poly pirate island.
- Blender Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD8q…
- Substance Painter Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQq4H…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/belid…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/belidos3
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zxmMZGgNAa