New video uploaded!
In this video I will be using Substance Painter to paint the school chair from the previous video, and taking it into Unity. This is the second part of a short series of videos in which I will take you through modelling a school chair in Blender 2.91, export it as FBX and paint it in Substance Painter 2020, then import it into Unity 2021
- Blender Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD8q…
- Substance Painter Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQq4H…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/belid…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/belidos3
- Discord: https://discord.gg/zxmMZGgNAa